Angostura Chicken Wrap
- 4 Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 Cucumber, seeded and cut into strips
- 4 Large Flour Tortilla Wraps
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp cayenne [optional]
- 1 tsp ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp ground Geera
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- ½ tsp finely minced Shandon bene
- Salt to taste
For the marinade:
- Combine the ingredients in a bottle and shake well.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken breast, cut into strips and place into a bowl.
- Add the marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
For the Dressing:
In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well; set aside until ready to assemble.
For the Chicken:
- Heat a heavy based skillet, add the oil and the chicken strips [remove the strips from the marinade and drain well before adding to the skillet]
- Sauté for approximately 3 minutes
- Add the onions and sauté until lightly brown.
- Place a flour tortilla on a cutting board and spread approximately 1 ½ tbsp of the seasoned dressing evenly over the surface
- At the “base” (leave about a 1-inch space from the base) add a couple of lettuce leaves topped with a couple slices of tomatoes, cucumber strips and then the chicken strips
- Take the inch portion of the tortilla and turn it towards the filling and slowly start to roll away from you
- Try to keep the roll as tight as possible
- To serve: Cut in half and serve with fries or chips